Friday, June 20, 2008

Teen Movie Reviews

Although I'm well past my teens, I've never stopped liking teen movies. I don't know if it's a case of arrested adolescence or if I just like being reminded of a simpler time, but a lot of my favorites are from the teen movie genre.

This blog gives me a chance to share some of the movies I've been watching for years. I call them "my old reliables" because they're the type of movies you can watch over and over. Most of them are funny, which makes them even better.

Whenever possible, I'll include a video trailer with my review, so you can see why I think the movie is so good. And if a teen movie isn't good but worth watching anyway because of the quality of its awfulness, I'll tell you that too.

I hope you enjoy my reviews; I know I'm going to enjoy writing them!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: